Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Future posting

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be reducing the amount of posting I do once I'm finished with the NFL preview. I'll be done with that sometime next week. As I'm sure some of you know, the rigors of stay-at-home parenthood only allow for so much free time. I wanted to start the site off on a good note by posting as often as possible early on. Hopefully I accomplished that. You'll also probably realize that above all else, I am a college football fan so don't be surprised if I fail to acknowledge the other major sports like cheerleading and bull riding for the next four months. The good news is that I think most of the people that read this are big college football fans too. If you need something everyday, there are other blogs that have way too much free time on their hands like mgoblog. As it stands now, my blog is for sale. It can be yours for the low price of $152. I do accept payment plans.

No comments:

 

Powered by Blogger