Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Tigers are in the playoffs!

The Tigers have officially made the playoffs and I have proof! Much like this article on McDonald’s Earth-shattering decision to serve breakfast all day long, I just could not pass on the opportunity to write about this subject. In fact, for the first time in this planet's history, Tigers fans can eat Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuits while watching a Tigers home game in October. If I'm dreaming, please don't wake me up!

I was at the last Tigers playoff victory. For those of you that don’t remember when that was, it was October 10, 1987 at Tiger Stadium. It was so long ago that I don’t remember a single thing about that day other than the Tigers won.

For those of you that believed and put faith in this team as I did, your investment has paid off. There is no high like the high that results from the Tigers making the playoffs. There is a whole generation of Detroiters that has no idea what it feels like to see the Tigers play baseball in October. Words can’t describe how stoked I am about this. The Tigers made the playoffs! Holy Cow! Un-frickin-believable!

The Detroit Tigers are in the playoffs!

No comments:

 

Powered by Blogger