Friday, September 16, 2005

Coin Flip Challenge Week 1

I just finished the ridiculous task of flipping the coin. Why was this ridiculous you ask? Because 12 of the 16 picks are identical. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Time after time Coin Flip McGee came up with the same pick as me. That means that the first week pretty much comes down to four picks. Coin Flip McGee likes Oakland, Seattle, Cincy and Chicago. I like KC, Atlanta, Minnesota, and Detroit. The good news is that those are probably the four picks that I felt most confident with. The bad news is that instead of a best of 16, this comes down to a best of four. I like my odds in a best of 16 much better. I think there’s a good chance I’ll lose to the coin-flip in week 1. I guess I can take solace in the fact that the most I can be down after week 1 is four picks.

The Lines:

Balt. -3.5 TENN
Pitts. -6 HOU
INDY -9 Jax
Det. -2 CHI
CINCY. -3 Minn.
PHILLY -13 SF
TB -2.5 Buff
NE -3 CAR
SEA. -1 Atl
ARI. -1 Stl.
NYJ -6 Miami
GB -6.5 Cle
DEN -3 SD
KC -1.5 OAK
DALLAS -6 Wash
NYG -3 NO


Jake's picks:

Balt
Pitts
Jax
Det
Minn
SF
TB
NE
Atl
Stl.
Miami
GB
SD
KC
Dallas
NO


Coin Flip McGee's Picks:

Balt.
Pitts.
Jax.
Chi.
Cincy
SF
TB
NE
SEA
Stl.
Miami
GB
SD
OAK
Dallas
NO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coin flip won. How did you pick SF @ the Eagles? I'd take advice from the coin before you on Sunday.

 

Powered by Blogger