Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas

Since I will be in Italy for the next week, I'll be taking a brief hiatus from posting. For those of you that are looking for some reading material, I'll link my 2005/6 Bowl Extravaganza. It's a long read so it might hold you over for a couple of days. For those of you that have read the whole thing, I apologize for not being able to keep up with you. I appreciate all of the comments that you have left over the last half a year. It has been my pleasure to give you something to read on a semi-regular basis.

Merry Christmas!

Jake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Belated Christmas to you. I would love to read your opinion on the Alamo Bowl now that we proved we can't beaat Nebraska. What do suppose the coaching excuses will be this time?

Jake said...

I'll definitely write something about the Michigan game and season. I can't believe they blew a ten point fourth quarter lead. Nebraska isn't a good team by any means. I also can't believe that Ecker dove out of bounds without pitching it to Breaston. It was a fitting end to the season for sure.

 

Powered by Blogger