Friday, November 18, 2005

Coin Flip Challenge week 9 results

I had high hopes going into last week’s games. Although I managed a respectable 7-7 week, I would’ve liked to break the .500 plateau in a week that I thought was one of the easier weeks of the season. The Coin Flip took advantage of the easy week to garner an 8-6 record and climb within 13 games of first place in the challenge. The only thing standing in my way of an above .500 record is the Jon Gruden two-point conversion call to beat Washington. It wasn’t meant to be so I have to regroup and come out swinging this week. Despite not being overly impressive this past week, I am still nine games over .500 over the last seven weeks at 52-43-3.

Here are the standings entering this week:

Jake--------62-62-4
Coin Flip---49-74-4

No comments:

 

Powered by Blogger