Friday, November 04, 2005

Coin Flip Challenge week 7 results

I was scared heading in to last week’s games. I didn't have a good feel for any of the 14 games on the schedule. I was just hoping for a .500 record. Surprisingly, I entered the Monday night game at 6-7 with a chance to finish at .500 and dodge a big bullet. Unfortunately, the Steelers decided to bring their “D” game against the overmatched Ravens. As a result, I finished at 6-8. I’ve had worse weeks but if I’m to meet my goal of a +.500 season, I can’t have weeks like that. The good news would be that a). I minimized the damage by coming close to .500 and b). The Coin Flip had an equally unimpressive 6-8 record. As a result, there were no changes in the standings. I’m still up by seven games. Over the last six weeks, I am 37-31-2.

Here are the yearly totals:

Jake-------47-50-3
Coin Flip---40-57-3

No comments:

 

Powered by Blogger