Monday, December 11, 2006

Top 50 lists

Over the next month or so, I'll be posting the top 50 players in each of the four major sports according to me. I'm going to start things off with basketball. If there was such a thing as a "master list" that factually listed the fifty best players of all-time, it would certainly not be the same as the list you are about to see because personal perspective and opinions have contributed immensely to my rankings. I initially thought about releasing five players a week every week until I was finished or something like that but I thought that would just annoy all four of my readers. So, I scrapped that idea and decided to just throw the whole list out there at once. Each player's first and last names are linked. The first name is linked to the player's Wikipedia page while the last name is linked to the player's career statistics. That should provide an easy avenue for player comparisons. As is the case for all of my lists, I am not claiming that my lists are right and all other lists are wrong. This just represents one person's perspective.

Enjoy! (or not)

No comments:

 

Powered by Blogger